A number of the people we care for have special requirements, often caused by a condition that they need a little bit of extra help with. Our staff are fully trained to provide additional special support services in any of the following cases:
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s care services that enable you to maintain your independence in your own home.
- Support in becoming a tenant within your own home, should you need to.
- Money management advice, including how to set a budget and where you money needs to go.
- Support for people who are looking to gain additional qualifications, including help with applications to colleges and other educational institutions.
- Support for jobseekers, including advice on where to look, how to fill out applications and getting you ready for interviews.
- Ensuring you are able to keep in touch with your family and friends, no matter where life takes them or you.
- Helping you find ways to gain additional support from your local community.
- End of life care for those who need a little bit of extra support.